Let’s face it, costs for medical treatments and medications are skyrocketing, and it seems unlikely that it will soon spiral down. Whatever ailment or condition you have it seems that you will be burning a hole in your pocket just to find a remedy. Thankfully though, one can count on Mother Nature’s natural healing abilities and use natural treatment to find a cure or remedy for your condition, and this goes for genital warts as well. There are many items that can be found right in your home that can be used as genital warts natural treatment.
If left untreated, genital warts can mushroom and take on a cauliflower-like shape, and can be quite icky and disgusting to look at. If you are sexually active, then you may become a prime candidate for genital warts. No amount of condom or contraceptives can help you out. But luckily, this is a treatable condition.
Natural treatments or homeopathic remedies are currently all the rave today as they are well known for their healing abilities without the nasty side effects. Plus, they can be a whole lot cheaper than the medications, whether it is prescribed or over the counter.
Another factor which influences some people in using genital warts natural treatment is that it can be quite embarrassing to have it checked upon. With genital warts natural treatment, you will be able to get rid of your genital warts in the privacy of your own home.
Here are some ways that you will be able to use the natural healing abilities of some items that can be easily bought or found in your own home:
• With a cotton ball, rub and spread apple cider vinegar on the area affected twice a day until the warts are gone.
• Tea tree oil can also be used as an application to be done once daily. Continue application until the warts are dissolved.
• Another effective application would be hydrogen peroxide which would be needed to be applied 5 to 6 times daily. Tea tree oil is an essential oil that has anti bacterial and anti viral properties.
• A compress of garlic and vitamin E could be applied and left taped on the area to make the warts disappear. This compress would make the warts fall off in time.
• Skin side down of a banana peel taped on the affected area will also give the same effect.
Goldenseal is very effective in treating viral infections because of its antibiotic properties.
Some herbs like Echinacea, astragalus, garlic powder, and vitamins also help to boost the immune system. These are effective treatments for genital warts. Echinacea helps boost your immune system while astragalus has been used by the ancient Chinese for thousands of years against bacterial and viral infections. You can also take natural supplements like calendula, lomatium, wintergreen, houseleek, thuja, mulletin, and cheilidonium.
Correct lifestyle and proper diet also plays an important role in genital warts natural treatment. It would be wise to abstain from sexual activities so that you can’t infect other people. Also, avoid too much stress and try to consult a dietician for an effective diet plan. You must eat the right kinds of foods at the right amount. If you follow these things, you will notice that your genital warts will slowly disappear.