Fire access stalls for other purposes
Visit Location: Hefei City God Temple Market
Fire Black Archives: January 11, 2000, Hefei Lu Yang Palace Temple has occurred in particular Fire Disaster: 619 households affected business, a person burned alive.
Yesterday afternoon, this reporter went to the market in Hefei City God Temple, had just entered the Temple of the gate, we see the door pillar bears a striking Tips “smoking is dangerous to be fine.” Anqing Road along the entrance to the market to go inside, the reporter saw a lot of Business The goods placed on the roadside Jeeves business, making only 45-meter-wide road had become more crowded.
Reporter along a side street south of Lu Yang Palace inwards visits, found that street imports of only 2 meters wide and more going into it, the more narrow roads, which in most, only a half meter wide road, two people have to squeeze were to be adopted. Reporter noted that because most of the narrow road users Jeeves business operations, and which operated mostly clothing and flammable. In this street, the reporter also saw a male boss main suit smoking in the shop.
Told a business account managers often visit the market propaganda Fireproof Knowledge, especially in winter, should pay great attention to the fire, “the market back we made a fire extinguisher.” But at a press conference following the visit, but found that many tenants did not fire extinguisher on the store.
Part ” Escape Window “blocked site visit: a big market in Anhui
Fire Black Archives: August 6, 2006, Anhui big market for a house fire facade, living on the second floor of the three man Security Windows were sealed killed.
Yesterday morning, reporters came to Anhui big market. In the market, the reporter found a few at random shop asked what the fire of 2006, owners, without exception, all point to a channel near the door, “where three shutter facade was painted blue room, is the year fire place, it still preserved the way of fire. ”
Reporter went to the blue facade was painted front of the house and found the second floor burned fried glass still not fixed, from the broken window, which can be seen faintly charred walls. The second floor of the security window is still being blocked with iron bars.
Reporter noted that at present, the walls of many shops have installed fire extinguishers. An employer told reporters he first arrived in the market to do business, the market management to talk about the tragedy that field, and “simply taught us how to fire.” But the reporter visited
found in many shops are still stuck on the second floor of the anti-theft window badly.
Fire cigarette butts everywhere Visit Location: Hefei Green Mall Fire black file: convicted of major fire hazards listed by the State Council supervision.
Yesterday afternoon, this reporter went to the Green Mall of the underground passage, find where a labyrinth, Environment Dark mess. The whole channel full of large and small billiards, table tennis room, dance halls and other places, there are several small restaurants, everywhere inside the channel placed at random Motorcycle , Electric cars, and even a lot of cars, if there is already become an underground car park. In a safe exit, the reporter found here stopped 67 motorcycles and electric cars, and some tables and debris, blocked the export of basic.
In addition, the reporter saw, channels such as the spider-like wires hanging a lot of wire aging badly damaged. But in this environment, there are several restaurants for cooking, gas stove and oven directly placed in the channel. The reporters also found that the channel has some fire damage facilities, many installed in the ceiling, automatic smoke fire alarm off down the thread directly exposed.
Gengrang’s surprise, in a dark passage, the actually stacked with a large sponge, sofa and other flammable debris waste. In many billiard room, the reporter could see was smoking customers, some people smoked cigarette after cigarette butts thrown on the ground at random.