From conflicts with clients to pay and benefits for employees, here are some questions from the landscape professionals on LawnSite forums this past week.
- A LawnSite Senior Member from Cleveland, OH wonders why some landscape professionals choose to stay solo, rather than hiring employees to increase the number of jobs they can do in a day, and their income. Share your thoughts…
STARTING A LAWN CARE BUSINESS
- A LawnSite Member from Kalamazoo, MI is having a conflict with a client over the quality of a job done, and paying extra for extra work. Who do you think was right? Share your thoughts…
- A LawnSite Member is considering promoting one of his valued employees to crew leader, and would like feedback on how much to pay him. Share your thoughts…
- A LawnSite Senior Member from the Midwest has questions about 401k plans. Do you offer them to your employees? Why or why not? Share your thoughts…
BIDDING , ESTIMATING AND PRICING
- A LawnSite Member would like some feedback on a bid he gave a client for a clean up job. Was his bid too high? Share your thoughts…
Do you need feedback on a professional challenge you’re facing within your landscaping or lawn care business? Tap into the wealth of knowledge at LawnSite, the largest and most active online forum serving green industry professionals.
As the only resource of its kind in the marketplace, LawnSite has been a coveted place for landscape professionals seeking peer-to-peer networking, business guidance and insight into industry best practices and trends since 1995.
Join your industry peers in this growing, dynamic community today:
Register For FREE!
Tree Service Hampton Roads Service Hampton Roads
Tree Service Hampton Roads Removal Hampton Roads
Tree Service Hampton Roads Trimming Hampton Roads
Stump Grinding Hampton Roads